Clifford Ribner is a Tax Litigator based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Mr. Cliff Ribner limits his practice to representing individuals, businesses, estates and trusts and non-profits against all American taxing authorities, including Federal (IRS), Oklahoma (OTC), New York (NYSDTF) and those of all other states.
Bar Memberships: New York, Oklahoma, U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Tax Court, U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeals for the 10th and 4th Circuits
- AV Preeminent Rated (highest possible peer-reviewed rating) by Martindale-Hubbell every year since 1985.
- NYU Law School: J.D. (1977) and Lasker Scholar LL.M. (in Taxation)(1978)
- Cornell University: A.B. Magna Cum Laude (1973)
- Over 36 years experience in complex tax law AND litigation, including multiple jury trials and appeals.
- No C.I.D.-Target (or other) client indicted – ever